Magnetic signs are ideal for using a variety of metal surface that are utilized for both private and business advertising purposes.
- Use 0.85 mil thick vehicle grade magnetic sheeting for vehicle door panels.
- Full colour, CMYK digital printing. UV-resistant, Water-resistant.
Care and Storage
- The attaching surfaces of both the vehicle and the magnetic sheets must be dry and free of dust.
- Hold the magnetic sheet above the appropriate surface and let go; do not slide (prevent scratch)
- Never apply the magnetic sheet to a newly sprayed, painted or polished surface; let the paintwork harden properly.
- Clean with a mild detergent only; never use aggressive agents.
- The magnetic sheet must be stored flat to prevent "donkey's ears", e.g. against a flat metal cabinet or wall.
(never against a heater or a contoured surface)
- Do not leave it loose in the vehicle; the material may become deformed.
- Do not roll up more tightly than Ø8cm, always with the magnetic side facing inwards.
In summer temperatures and where there is continuous use of the magnetic sheet on the vehicle over many days, under certain conditions they may become stuck to the paintwork. To avoid this risk, the magnetic sheet should be removed when not being used or at night. During the day take off the magnetic sheet at least once and re-attach them.